HOW TO APPLY
1. You must be over the age of 18 to apply
2. Decide on the length and course you wish to take:
- 2 day tune up MG will assess your horse and skills and work with you to improve whatever you need help with. Excellent chance to improve any particular skill you wish such as holding your horse at a nice gait while in the show ring, Safety skills for any horse, Ground manners and how to make your horse respect you etc. 500.00
- 60 day a wonderful introduction to life as a professional horse trainer. You will participate in daily Equine Life, Train Colts and Fillies, Improve your riding balance and general riding skills Learn skills to handle difficult horses and keep yourself and the people around you safe while doing it. IN addition you will get experience the basics of equine management and care, travel to shows, exhibitions, and events as a proud member of Team Gascon. This is an excellent course for college kids out for the summer or anyone wanting a thorough intro into what it takes to do what we do.
- 6 months of intensive full immersion Professional horse management including marketing and training for the serious student looking for a career in the Equine Industry. This includes all venues we attend Shows exhibitions and Clinics. Within any 6 month period you will be exposed to many different areas of Gaited and NON gaited horse management, training, exhibition, and Marketing. This Course prepares you for a life as a professional horse trainer.
3. Print your application from the link below.
4. Fill out and Submit a completed application along with half the tuition cost plus a $250 application fee. The remaining tuition balance will be due at deadline. All money is non-refundable, No Exceptions. However we will allow you to change your course dates to an upcoming course in the future.
5. Upon receiving your completed application and payment , Gascon Horsemanship Academy will contact you to let you know which classes we have availability in. Since the class size is limited, participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.